Something strange and deadly is afoot this week!
My dear friend Susan Dennard’s incredible debut novel Something Strange and Deadly will be hitting shelves this week, and we’re celebrating!
You can visit somethingstrangeanddeadly.com for more information and awesome extra content, and order your copy at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Book Depository (for free international shipping), or through your local indie.
Starting today and continuing through Tuesday of next week, be sure to follow the#SSaDOutbreak hashtag on twitter. Here’s the schedule!
- Today: Erin shares the #SSaDOutbreak lineup and Sarah Maas unveils the grand prize
- Tuesday 7/23: Sarah Maas celebrates SS&D’s official release on Pub(lishing) Crawl
- Wednesday 7/25: Kat Zhang discusses SS&D and the theme of identity
- Thursday 7/26: Leigh Bardugo dishes about SS&D and setting
- Friday 7/27: Amie Kaufman chats about SS&D and love interests (swoon)
- Monday 7/30: Marie Lu takes a look at SS&D and action
- Tuesday 7/31: Susan Dennard announces the grand prize winner!
Each post will have a giveaway attached, but they will only last until midnight EST each day, so you’ll want to enter fast! The grand prize is huuuuge, and you can find details at Sarah Maas’s blog.
Today, don’t miss Erin Bowman’s giveaway of a digital copy of Something Strange and Deadly PLUS an ARC of Tahereh Mafi’s Unravel Me.
This week is going to be AWESOME. Make sure you check in every day and follow the hashtag!